Health First Gives Back
Health First is a not-for-profit healthcare system committed to improving the wellness and health of Brevard County. As part of that mission, Health First strategically partners with non-profit organizations to expand the wellness and health of our community.
Health First uses an online application process to receive and review requests for grants, sponsorships and support group meeting space.
Grants and Partnerships
Health First focuses our efforts on the disparities identified in the Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) which is completed every three years in partnership with the Space Coast Health Foundation. The most recent CHNA (2019) identified access to healthcare and physical activity and nutrition of children as our focus areas.
April 1: Application opens
May 30: Application closed
2022 Grant Applications Are Now Closed
Click here to review program guidelines and grant criteria.
Please consider the following criteria before submitting requests for sponsorship support:
- The event or program should tie to the Health First mission and have a compelling potential impact to the health and well-being of the community
- Sponsorship service areas include Brevard, Indian River, Volusia, Flagler, Hardee, Highlands, Seminole counties
- Event theme is not gambling or alcohol-related
- Requests must be made a minimum of 60 days prior to the event or program start date
Requests by internal or external support groups as well as external organizations utilizing Health First meeting space must be submitted through the online portal.
- Support group subject matter must align with Health First’s wellness and health initiatives and/or service lines or addresses a need in the community.
- All external organizations’ support groups and organizations utilizing Health First meeting space must be a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization and hold open meetings to the public at no cost to participants.
- Selling or soliciting is prohibited on Health First properties unless approved by a Health First Administrative Council member or the Vice President of Marketing & Communications.
To submit a request, please create an online account.