Health First Requires all grant and sponsorship requests be submitted via our web-based application process.
This process has replaced our paper, direct mail, and e-mail based application process for funding requests by requiring you to create an online account when you apply. Our mission and the information we request remains substantially the same.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Health First.
Health First uses an online application process to receive and review requests for financial assistance in the form of grants and sponsorships. Requests must be made a minimum of 60 days prior to the event or program start date. Our mission is to positively change the health and well-being of our community. The long legacy of Health First includes direct financial support to improve the quality of life in the communities we serve and fulfill our mission.
We look forward to reviewing your request for support.
Please note Health First uses the following criteria for supporting an organization’s event or program:
1. Recognized as a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization
2. Event or program focuses on improving health indicators as detailed in Health First’s Community Health Needs Assessment:
- Adults without health insurance
- Adults without access to health care services
- Children who are overweight or obese
- Children with a poor diet or lack of physical activity
3. Enhances livability in Health First’s service areas:
- Brevard County
- Indian River County
- Volusia County
- Flagler County
- Hardee County
- Highlands County
- Seminole County
4. Event theme is not gambling or alcohol-related.